Thursday, August 25, 2011

NEW BOOKS: New Purchases

So I ended up back at AllBooks4Less (where everything is $5) and after scouring the entire store I found some goodies!

  • The Thief-Taker's Apprentice by Stephen Deas (did not even know this was out)
  • The Terminator Gene by Ian Irvine (didn't really enjoy The Last Albatross but I thought I would complete the series)
  • Lost and Mirror Mirror by Gregory McGuire
  • House of Chains by Steven Erikson (slowly starting to buy this series in dribs and drabs)
I also forgot to mention that a couple of weeks ago I won a competition on Ian Irvine's facebook page and he sent me the Well of Echoes quartet, all personally signed. The series that I own has two trade paperbacks and two mass-market paperbacks which has always annoyed me, and now the set I won is all mass-market. But I also feel attached to my old set and am not sure what to do with them ...

I officially need to get a new bookshelf as there are now books piled on the floor in front of the shelf ...

No comments:

Post a Comment